Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Louis C. K. on Cell Phones

Featured Replies

I saw this before haha. I have always felt that my phone was a good thing and a curse all at the same time. It does all these cool things but then when its turned on your always tethered to the world in some way. I don't have any problem being alone at times and sometimes prefer it.

Good stuff, but Everything's Amazing and No One's Happy is still my favorite bit.  "You're sitting in a chair, IN THE SKY.  And all people think about is, 'ehhn, my headrest doesn't go back far enough'"

Don't want one. Won't get another. No thank you.

Don't blame you. Wish I was strong enough to just toss mine in the trash LOL. It has its uses though. I tend to just put in on vibrate when I get home at night in the corner and forget about it. 

  • 4 weeks later...

I have one, and I use it.  I don't have a home phone at all, and the other features are nice to have.  I like being able to check the forum or my email when I'm not at home.  Necessary? Not really, but that's where the world is now.  Kids, certainly don't need them, but that's on the parents.  I guess an emergency phone, but eh.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.