September 25, 201313 yr comment_80271 Splinter Cell: Blacklist Homeland DLC is available today. Priced for $7.00, the Homeland DLC includes new maps, goggles, and an armor and stealth boost.The two co-op maps, The Dead Coast and Billionaire's Yacht were previously only available at launch in pre-orders and special editions, but now you can get your hands on them in the Homeland DLC. Along with the two co-op maps there is also a boost to Sam's armor and stealth and a new multiplayer map that features new goggle colors.via IGNClick here to view the article Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_80272 I have this game (came free with my graphics card), and I haven't even started it up yet to check it out. :/ Thanks for the heads up Ms. Siren. Report
October 20, 201312 yr comment_80754 Has anyone played it for that matter? I think PK was talking about it looking pretty fun. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now