Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

OBJECT 10 By KILIAN ENG

Featured Replies

Some of you probably do not know that I am big on graphic design and art . I absolutely cherish this subject , but Kilian released his book OBJECT 10 which is a follow up to his OBJECT 5 . The book is a new volume featuring some of the artist’s recent illustration work. He has some of the most creative art work to this date and is someone I am influenced by myself . Soon , I am going to try and get into a college for Art & Graphic Design . Here are some pictures though and a little promotional clip . 

 

kilian_eng_object_10_cover-600x745_zpsec

 

kilian_eng_object_10_2-600x433_zps9858e5

 

kilian_eng_object_10_3-600x449_zpse11a3b

 

kilian_eng_object_10_4-600x448_zps0cb86f

 

kilian_eng_object_10_5-600x420_zps16c4ca

 

 

kilian_eng_object_10_1-600x453_zps77a017

 

 

  • Author

Awesome work.

indeed this is .... hopefully I can be as good as him one day .

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.