September 25, 201313 yr comment_80255 I saw this a bit ago. I have to admit they absolutely killed it and did awesome. Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_80257 I think I just shed a tear. My faith in the next generation has been restored lol. That was freaking AWESOME!! Love Tool. One of my fav songs and they did it justice. Very cool. Report
September 25, 201313 yr Author comment_80282 Funny you mentioned that, Vec. I was fighting one back when I first watched it. It was when the tiny singer raised the devil horns to her band from the vocals room and urged them on. And that drummer! You can ask any percussionist how difficult that song is to play on drums. Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_80290 Funny you mentioned that, Vec. I was fighting one back when I first watched it. It was when the tiny singer raised the devil horns to her band from the vocals room and urged them on. And that drummer! You can ask any percussionist how difficult that song is to play on drums.Yeah it was awesome and the exact same for me. You can tell they are really feeling the jam. The singer and that drummer were killin it! This song always brings back fond memories of times when I was a bit younger. Thanks for posting this. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.