Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Earthworm Jim

Featured Replies

I've been waiting a long time for this, and it's finally arrived for the Arcade...in HD! I'm downloading it right now.

i'm gonna play the trial at least. i MIGHT buy it at some point.

well, it's 1-4 co-op. it just went up many priority notches.

I used to always play this on my sega, I might end up buying it. The only thing holding me back now is what I feared might happen (When I didn't have a job I wasted a wicked amount of money on video games and all of that stuff, and now that I have a job I can't bring myself to actually spend any money)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.