September 22, 201313 yr comment_80179 Haven't been on here in a good while , almost forgot about this great forum . How is everyone ? Im really trying to get back into the whole gaming thing . I took a little break but I wanna give it another shot . What games are everyone playing ? I mainly play GTA , COD , & FIFA ! Report
September 22, 201313 yr comment_80180 Doing well here. I've been playing GTA V since it release and not much else. Before that I was messing around on various games, but nothing held my interest since I played the Dishonored DLC. Report
September 22, 201313 yr comment_80182 Hung way the hell over. Otherwise pretty good. =] Been playing Borderlands 2, 7 Days to Die and some GTA IV mods. I'd be playing GTA V if Rockstar would just release the freaking game on PC already. Welcome back. Report
September 23, 201313 yr Author comment_80193 I hear PC won't get it until probably next year , What's that about ? Report
September 23, 201313 yr comment_80194 Online stores have it listed for this November. Who knows, though. Report
September 23, 201313 yr comment_80199 Well i finally got the cast off and stiches out. Hands as useful as tits on a bull. Ive been playing tablet games on ny nook and john deer farmer, civil war general 2. Anything i can do with one hand. Lol. But hey.....you guys are awsome Report
September 23, 201313 yr comment_80204 Hopefully it gets better Irish. Took almost a month after my cast came off before I could really use my hand and I just broke one bone. Report
September 23, 201313 yr comment_80210 Hey there, I am playing GTA V like crazy but other than Diablo 3 for console and various other games on 3DS. vec Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80314 I've been absent myself; dealing with some family things, school, and my oldest Granite's football schedule which is insane right now. I am currently playing Diablo III on the 360 and thinking of picking up Saints Row IV, but I don't know if I will. I am waiting for Fable Anniversary to come out in February Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80316 I'm still here, kicking around and surviving. My grandmother just passed away on Tuesday, so I'll be dealing with that this weekend with the funeral stuff and whatnot. *shrugs* Life is life! Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80322 I'm still here, kicking around and surviving. My grandmother just passed away on Tuesday, so I'll be dealing with that this weekend with the funeral stuff and whatnot. *shrugs* Life is life!Sorry to hear bout your gram Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80323 Hopefully it gets better Irish. Took almost a month after my cast came off before I could really use my hand and I just broke one bone.Thanks boss. It was a bummer at first but im adjusting to one handed life...lol Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80324 Sorry to hear bout your gram Thanks man. She was 93, so she had a long and fulfilling life. I'm not completely broken up by it, but I've never been a fan of funerals nor being a pallbearer. Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80328 Howdy folks! Just hooked my comptuerback up to the internet after moving 2 and a half months ago. hope all is well im off to work for now Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80329 Welcome Back Stealthy. Glad to see you poking back around Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_80331 Stealthy! I was just asking about you in another thread the other day. Welcome back, man. Report
September 27, 201313 yr comment_80349 Yeah kinda disappeared for a while, new job put me working until late so I slowed down. Then moved into a really nice apartment with my girlfriend, and was slacking on connecting my pc to the internet. I think we just got a router about a month ago lolWhats been going on around here? Report
September 27, 201313 yr comment_80350 Same old stuff. Nothing much changes here. lol Good to have you back and congratulations on the new place. Report
September 27, 201313 yr comment_80353 I'm getting ready for my brother's wedding. Tomorrow is the rehearsal (I'm going to be a groomsman) and Saturday is the day of the wedding. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.