September 20, 201313 yr Author comment_80130 Poor thread. 9 views and no one replies to you. Then you get linked (not embedded) in another thread and you get a reply. /joke Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80137 Aww man I did not see this thread for some reason. Maybe it was because I focused on the other one to see what people were gonna write about GTA and online play. Anyways funny ass vid. Loved it. I feel your pain. Sometimes I feel like I put alot of effort to write something up and no one replies haha. Report
September 20, 201313 yr Author comment_80139 If it weren't for GTA V being out right now, I don't think there'd be any content on the forums at all. That makes me sad. lol Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80140 If it weren't for GTA V being out right now, I don't think there'd be any content on the forums at all. That makes me sad. lolSame here. Sometimes I hesitate on writing something simply because it feels like not many are around. Report
September 20, 201313 yr Author comment_80141 You can be assured that this admin reads everything posted on the forums. Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80142 You can be assured that this admin reads everything posted on the forums.Thats cool I remember when I joined from that Perfect Dark xbox live thing you guys did a long time ago. Report
September 20, 201313 yr Author comment_80143 I remember running into achievement hunters in that game we did being thankful we were doing an event. They were finally able to get a few cheevos in a dead MP. It wasn't a popular choice on our forums at the time, either. lol Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80169 My favorite part was when he lost Wade. It was a good point. lol. Eh, it'll pick back up around here. Always comes and goes. I read everything too btw. Just takes me a while to get to the videos. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.