Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GTA 5 - Which console are you going to purchase for?

Featured Replies

Figured I would ask and see who is getting the game and for what console.  I'm in a toss-up myself seeing as I have both systems.

 

I know a lot of people around here are probably going to be purchasing it for Xbox 360, yet my LIVE subscription lapsed about 6 months ago and I really don't feel like throwing down more money for Xbox LIVE (seeing as there is really no other game I'd play on it)

 

I was considering my PS3 however because you don't have to spend any money to game online, but I know a lot less people around here may purchase it for that system.

 

 

 

So, which version are you buying?

I really do want it....but I have enough of a backlog of games as is, so I think I can safely wait and see if there will be a PC port.

Preordered 360 version, going to the midnight launch, have a week off. I may take a few days off after the online kicks off on the first of October but going to wait to see if it has a solid launch before I bother.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.