September 13, 201313 yr comment_79956 http://store.steampowered.com/app/246300/?snr=1_7_15__13 Experience the horrors of a haunting that's never the same twice. Paranormal is a 3D fully dynamic haunting experience. The player takes the role of Mattel Clark, an artist who has a haunted house. Mattel decides to film the hauntings with his camera, which is the viewpoint of the game.The player controls the camera as the hauntings slowly but surely escalate into something far worse and more horrific. With multiple endings, a different experience every time, top-notch graphics and sound, Paranormal is a constantly evolving indie horror game. Report
September 13, 201313 yr comment_79957 If you already have it on desura from an indie bundle, be sure to log onto desura and check for a steam key. Report
September 13, 201313 yr Author comment_79958 Have you played it, Pan? I've only seen a few streams and it seemed to scare the people playing it pretty good. Report
September 13, 201313 yr comment_79968 Tried a little bit last night. I didn't beat it, but it seems it's not a very long game, something like 30-40 minutes(and there is no save function at all). It got me a few times with some of the scares, which all seem to be randomized so that's cool. Report
September 13, 201313 yr Author comment_79972 That's what I liked about the game in description. New haunting each time. Report
September 14, 201313 yr comment_79994 I like the randomization, but I'm not a fan of that camera view mechanic. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.