Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gravity

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...

Thats what I thought about the preview as well, I thought it was her undocumented sex tape for how much she was grunting, but in the movie it isnt bad and overall the movie is good. I would recommend it, has alot of tension and edge of your seat action and some of the views from space are awesome.

I meant to see this a couple weeks ago, but supposedly there's going to be an employee screening at my theater.  Kind of a get together with pizza and stuff after hours and showing the movie in 3D for employees.  Was supposed to happen a week or two ago lol, but is kind of still planned.  I keep hearing good things about it though.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.