September 10, 201313 yr comment_79890 Did anyone get this game? The last couple splintercell games were poo, but at least the last one had a really good co-op mode.I'm more excited for the return of spies vs. mercs. It was my favorite multiplayer game before they changed it in Double Agent. The excitment of being a spy who is so weak against the other playes. And the paranoia of creeping through dark rooms with only a flashlight hunting for shadows. It really was just perfect. And then they took out all the cool gadgets and dumbed it down. If anyone has it you have the duty of posting a review for me. And if not, guess I'll have to get it payday. Report
September 14, 201313 yr comment_79981 I haven't played it, but I have heard good things. I've watched a few streams of Spies vs Mercs and they looked pretty fun. I haven't decided if I'm going to buy it or not though. Report
September 14, 201313 yr comment_79988 I have nothing to contribute to this conversation, other than I read the title as "Splinter Cell: Batshit". Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.