September 7, 201313 yr comment_79815 http://youtu.be/wq5R7iJQeu4 Alexandra Breckinridge is coming back! Report
September 7, 201313 yr Author comment_79816 For more infohttp://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/05/american-horror-story-coven-producer-tim-minear-on-this-seasons-dark-and-whimsical-witches Report
September 7, 201313 yr comment_79821 Ooh. I hope it's a good season. Been a great show so far. Report
October 10, 201313 yr Author comment_80585 Anyone watch this last night? Holy shit is it brutal!!! I have a feeling this is going to be the best season so far. It's delightfully evil and wicked. Jessica Lange gets to play another role that she nails perfectly. Report
October 11, 201312 yr comment_80606 Love Jessica Lange. Managed to watch it last night and it was great. I hope they can keep that level of wicked all season. Report
October 11, 201312 yr Author comment_80610 Very much agreed. It needs to keep that level of intensity and brutishness. Got a feeling Angela Bassett will have a breakout role. Just hoping they don't go too cheesy with her voodoo character. It was also nice seeing the actor who played Jessica Lange's daughter from the first season back in this one. I think she did great in the first season. Report
October 12, 201312 yr Author comment_80619 You missed out, Irish. Bates is in the show later and it got real interesting right then. lol Report
October 18, 201312 yr Author comment_80729 Another brutal episode last night. Did not see one part coming and am looking forward to seeing how that character progresses. lol Report
October 18, 201312 yr comment_80732 I so called that. Not as good as the first, but I am enjoying them. Report
October 18, 201312 yr comment_80734 I'm still waiting/hoping for season 2 to come out on Netflix. Everyone says it's better than the first. I just finished Terra Nova (awesome) and season 2 of Continuum (super awesome). Been on quite a sci-fi kick lately. Report
October 18, 201312 yr Author comment_80737 I so called that. Not as good as the first, but I am enjoying them.When Moira or whatever her name comes back you may change your mind. =] Report
October 18, 201312 yr Author comment_80738 @Armi Let me be the first to say season two was the worst of the three. I never even finished it. I was so disappointed by it, honestly. Report
October 18, 201312 yr comment_80739 I meant that it wasn't as good as the season 3 first episode. First season is still my favorite, but this one has tons of potential.Still has to be my favorite show right now. Even including season 2. Report
October 20, 201312 yr comment_80777 @Armi Let me be the first to say season two was the worst of the three. I never even finished it. I was so disappointed by it, honestly.damn that's messed up good to know. Now I can stop checking for it. Thanks. Report
October 25, 201312 yr comment_80817 The last episode, damn. This is certainly gonna be a great season. Report
October 25, 201312 yr Author comment_80822 I need to watch it online. I forgot all about it last night. I HATE THAT. lol Report
February 4, 201412 yr comment_82480 Loved this season! So sad that this was Jessica Lange's last American Horror Story. She was awesome! Think this one may have been my favorite. Can't wait to see what they do next year!!! Report
February 4, 201412 yr Author comment_82486 Was it!?!? No! She was the lifeblood of the show in my opinion. I only watched the first two and then kept forgetting to watch, so I decided to let the whole season play out and watch them all at once on Netflix. Report
February 4, 201412 yr comment_82514 Yup. Don't remember where I saw it, but that was her last season. It won't be the same without her. You missed out PK, it was good! Now you gotta wait til it comes out lol. I couldn't wait til it came on every week! Report
February 4, 201412 yr comment_82516 Yeah, it is her last one from what I remember. She was the best part of the season. I liked it better than the second, but the first is still the best. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.