Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Kilted Mile / The Scottish Highland Gathering and Games

Featured Replies

So I got a kilt.  I posted a couple dorky pics in another thread, but here they are again.
 
8a0q.jpgwtik.jpgqylf.jpg
 
This Sunday I went to the 148th Annual Scottish Highland Gathering and Games in Pleasanton, CA and I used that kilt to participate in The Kilted Mile.  I got fourth with a time of about 6:11, while the winner finished in 5:03.  Pretty good, I'd say.
 
7mu6.jpg
we7j.jpg
 
My brother recorded this video for me, but only the first and last parts really matter because the track is so big that you can't see anyone once they get to the other side:
 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=665601880136386&saved

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.