Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Kevin Spacey discusses Netflix and the entertainment industry

Featured Replies

Loved the video! Thanks for posting this. Gave me goosebumps lol. He really nailed it. Give us what we want, in the format we want it, at an affordable price and we will eat it up guaranteed. The cable model is not affordable, archaic and needs to change. When I say affordable I am talking the total cost of the monthly service, weekly wait between episodes and magnitude of commercial breaks is far too costly. I can't stomach the commercials most of all and it is the #1 reason I dumped cable years ago in favor of services like Netflix.

  • Author

I don't even watch the commercials, so what's the point? When I had TV, we had TiVO or DirectTV, and I'd just record shows so I could fast forward through them - but it was too expensive. Netflix is cheap as hell, and I can watch almost anything I want, whenever I want. It's amazing, and I love it.

I don't even watch the commercials, so what's the point? When I had TV, we had TiVO or DirectTV, and I'd just record shows so I could fast forward through them - but it was too expensive. Netflix is cheap as hell, and I can watch almost anything I want, whenever I want. It's amazing, and I love it.

Same here :)

He did nail it. I really think Netflix is a step in the right direction, but I wish they had a better quality model. I want the on demand movies and shows, but I want a better quality model. If I'm not mistaken, you still can't download the movie to watch at a later date right? Still stream only?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.