August 24, 201313 yr comment_79516 I have several games that would be more fun with others. Lately its been Guild Wars 2, World of Tanks, and other games on steam. Would be nice to game with other people. Let me know when anyone is available and would like to join me. Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_79519 Sorry squish dont have any of those games. Got all cods and mainly one player games... mainly cause i dont have very many ppl to game with..... with my kind of schedule with work and kids. Not avaible much durning the summer.....fall im hunting every chance i get before it gets cold but then winter im online more....... Will be getting gta 5 on release, if you plan on getting this will play with you anytime..... Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_79522 add me on steam. greengrenades. I don't have the games you listed but I might have something you play. i think chris plays world of tanks. Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_79532 I own Guild Wars 2, but I've never really played it. I might be persuaded to try it out sometime. Do you play Mechwarrior Online? Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_79542 I am also a player of Guild Wars 2, haven't played in a while but would play more with other people. Report
August 25, 201313 yr Author comment_79545 Mrs.B on Guild Wars 2 its OMFGitsdeljefe.1270 (wish I could change it to squishypride) and im normally on my warrior Dino Kazzar. Also if you guys have steam you can add me squishypride. Sholtz I'd love to play with ya as well just add me. I'm on Yak's Bend Server. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.