Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Saints Row IV - Did you purchase?

Featured Replies

I took the plunge on it. My daughter was begging for the game since it is one of her favorite series. I have spend a good 4-5hrs with the game and I gotta say I am really liking it.

 

I had some doubts but I am not bothered by the map being the same like I thought I would. The absence of the day/night cycle has not even come to mind yet. The missions have been fun and the super powers breath new life into the game so far.

 

I can't think of a whole lot of other games where you can fully customize your character that has super powers in a open world with fun addictive missions. Cool thing is you can still do all the things you could before. I am happy so far.

I think I'm gonna wait until the Xmas sale. Between this, Outlast, Amnesia, a bunch of new music coming out next month, and still needing to get some college books, I just have to much stuff to look at now and this definitely seems like one I can wait on for a while.

I still have the review copy (Press Build), but I'm not sure if it will allow me to play with others who have the actual game.  I will probably end up buying the game, but only a long ways down the road when it's cheaper, so I can play DLC and stuff.  I'm not making enough money to buy full price games at the moment.

  • Author

I probably would of waited if not for my daughter but after getting it I am glad I did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.