August 22, 201313 yr comment_79424 Has anyone seen this yet? Looks pretty damn good. http://store.steampowered.com/app/238320/ Report
August 22, 201313 yr comment_79432 Does look really good....but it comes out a week before Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs...plus I still have to get my damn college books, aaaaahhh. Report
August 23, 201313 yr comment_79472 Looks freaky. I probably can't play it. I suck at horror games. Report
September 10, 201313 yr comment_79887 Outlast is super scary and tense. A great warm up for Machine for Pigs. I just wish it was co-op, so my friends could be scared with me. Report
September 10, 201313 yr comment_79892 You should read our review of A Machine for Pigs. You might be surprised. Report
September 10, 201313 yr comment_79902 How does I stream? Also I'm totally like, halfway through the game already, I think. Report
September 14, 201313 yr comment_79982 haha. Open Broadcaster Software. It's free and allows you to stream to places like Twitch.tv . Report
September 14, 201313 yr comment_79987 Do it. I don't want to be the only person here who pooped a little. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.