June 30, 201016 yr comment_12647 Okay so, the ghost/demon/whatever is in the girl from the first movie now? And so I guess it can actually be seen this time, because it got picked up on camera? Cool, lol. It looks pretty sweet. The first movie was pretty good, it let me down a little, but it was good nonetheless. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12653 Okay so, the ghost/demon/whatever is in the girl from the first movie now? And so I guess it can actually be seen this time, because it got picked up on camera? Cool, lol. It looks pretty sweet. The first movie was pretty good, it let me down a little, but it was good nonetheless.You could see the demon thing in the last one, just at the very end. It basically just took over that one girl, whatever her name is. But I actually didn't find the first one very scary, I most likely won't end up checking this one out. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12673 I'm with you Cody. The first one was really not scary at all. So this may be one I save to Netflix at a later date. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12680 Maybe not very scary, but you have to give him props for getting most of the mythios correct. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12702 The story was good, I just want a scary movie to actually scare me. I haven't found one that accomplishes that though yet. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.