Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Puzzle Quest 2

Featured Replies

Where's PQ2?? I checked the release date on Infinite Interactives' website and it says 6/30/2010. Just wondering why it isn't up yet...?unsure.gif

  • Author

Ah..I think I'm ahead an hour with the use of PDT...rolleyes.gif. Thanks.

  • Author

That was it. It's up now. DL complete! Now it's time to do battle...LOL.smile.gif

  • Author

Ok...The first PQ had a really dynamic color scheme and art design. This is way more subdued. I really miss the vibrant colors of the first one...Game play is as usual but with a full screen map/dungeon in quest mode. The matching of gems for mana is not as satisfying as the first. I'm interested in what others think...If you play PQ1 or PQ2, please post comments on your thoughts. It's early in the game but I say it's lacking oomph.

Wha?? No one? Really? dry.gif

I never really had an interest in Puzzle Quest. When I tried the trial for the first one I was lured in by it's jRPG look, but turned off to it when it turned out to be matching colors and shapes or something. lol

  • Author

I never really had an interest in Puzzle Quest. When I tried the trial for the first one I was lured in by it's jRPG look, but turned off to it when it turned out to be matching colors and shapes or something. lol

So no one then. lol

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.