Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GTA Online - Official Trailer/Gameplay

Featured Replies

  • Author

After seeing what I am seeing I may have to get it. It has not been announced for PC that I know of and I don't have one that could run it even if it was. I am saving to build the PC I really want instead of rushing to just get whatever I can afford right now. If I build something I want it to last for a long time. 

I was just going to post that I am a sad panda that this isn't going to be for PC.  :/   I let my 360 subscription lapse and don't feel like ponying up $60 for the year on top of the game cost. 

 

If it was PC it would be a day one buy.,

  • Author

I was just going to post that I am a sad panda that this isn't going to be for PC.  :/   I let my 360 subscription lapse and don't feel like ponying up $60 for the year on top of the game cost. 

 

If it was PC it would be a day one buy.,

I bet it is eventually given the petition for it. Probably gonna be quite awhile, if and when it happens. Paying for Live is a pain in the ass for sure. Its kinda a waste of money so I can't really blame you guys. GTA V looks pretty sick though.

Grand Theft Auto Online is a dynamic and persistent online world for 16 players that begins by sharing gameplay features, geography and mechanics with Grand Theft Auto V, but will continue to expand and evolve after its launch with new content created by Rockstar Games and the Grand Theft Auto community. Grand Theft Auto Online takes the fundamental Grand Theft Auto concepts of freedom, ambient activity and mission-based gameplay and makes them available to multiple players in an incredibly detailed and responsive online world.

In Grand Theft Auto Online, players have the freedom to explore alone or with friends, work cooperatively to complete missions, band together to participate in activities and ambient events, or compete in traditional game modes with the entire community, all with the personality and refined mechanics of Grand Theft Auto V.

Players can invest in their character through customizing their appearance, improving their stats, owning customized vehicles, purchasing personal property, and taking part in missions, jobs and activities to earn reputation and cash to open up new opportunities to rise through the criminal ranks. The world of Grand Theft Auto Online will constantly grow and change as new content is added, creating the first ever persistent and dynamic Grand Theft Auto game world.

Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st.

  • Author

Thats it, come you guys! Dust off those old 360's, get a one month gold card and play the shit out of multiplayer until it expires! You still got single player after that.

I will be buying this day 1 and getting a renewed XBL subscription on October 1st when it goes online. 

 

I am not willing to wait 6+ months for a PC port. No thank you. I'll get it when it comes out but I'm getting this ASAP. 

Nothing can get me dedicatedly back to playing consoles.  Sure there will be console exclusive games I'll get and play when I get a chance (usually after price drops), but I won't be renewing XBL Gold or getting PS+ anytime soon.

Hello Old Friends. Figured itd Pop On and See What Has Been Happening. I'm Getting This On Day One For 360 So Hit Me Up When The OnlinepPortion Goes Live. I Think I'm Still On The Friends Of gamercide account. Sorry For The Odd Grammar My Phone Is Acting Weird On Here, Time To Go Watch Breaking Bad! Ttyl

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.