August 14, 201313 yr comment_79246 New ones each day for those who own the 4th DLC. This is to make up for the heads not unlocking/dropping in the DLC. So, grab them when you can. Axton/Commando So you don't have to type it out, just copy/paste my PC master race friends KJKJT-WHBKX-HC9BT-TJBJ3-XJFSJ Report
August 15, 201313 yr comment_79274 Thanks for posting these, PK. Dare I say it may soon actually be time for me to play some more Borderlands 2? I've beaten most of the main games on my backlog that I wanted to for now (the big releases). Report
August 16, 201313 yr comment_79277 I should put these in, seeing as how content shift codes don't come around that often, but I feel lazy. Doubt I'll be playing much more BLT. Report
August 18, 201313 yr comment_79332 Thanks for the codes PK. I broke down and entered them all. It's hard to pass up the good keys like this. One more to go. Report
August 18, 201313 yr Author comment_79334 That should have been all of them. If I have missed any, they'd be found here. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.