Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Asus GTX670 DCII - £189.95 at OCUK

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I'm new to this forum, and I haven't introduced myself yet but my name is Aaron and I'm a pc gamer. 

 

I just thought I'd contribute a little, if any of you are looking for a good graphics card, at this price it's a steal.

 

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-299-AS&tool=3

 

This is only for UK buyers however, sorry if you're all from the US aha.

 

 

- Blinked

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.