Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches - Trailer

Featured Replies

This released today.  I got it so I can probably stream it to the Gamercide channel tonight.  It says it can continue from your previous save of the Knife of Dunwall DLC since it continues Daud's story.  I played a little more freely in KoD if I recall correctly, not being as afraid to kill and not always being completely undetected.  I had completed the main game with no kills or detections, but figured Daud might not be as nice of a person as Corvo.  It will be interesting to see if I can still get a "good" ending though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.