August 10, 201313 yr comment_79179 In case you guys haven't been listening to this podcast, you're missing out. The easiest way to sum this up is "Monty Python skits twinged with Eldritch horror" http://commonplacebooks.com/welcome-to-night-vale/ ENJOY THE SHIT OUT OF THIS, SERIOUSLY. It has been eating my morning drives, evening drives, all the drives. So good, so.. so good.Also please be aware that today I'm exempt from all laws. My horoscope told me so. Report
August 10, 201313 yr Author comment_79180 To make everything better, by the by, their fandom is pretty amazing. They also feature unknown (or fairly unknown) artists during their "weather" report. Satellite High is my new cocaine. Such wonderful songs like this. https://soundcloud.com/satellite-high/put-your-vans-up-black Just listen. Damnit. Report
August 10, 201313 yr comment_79183 lol. Pretty interesting. Got to love a song about custom vans. Subscribed to the podcast. I'll have to start listening on my drive. Report
August 28, 201313 yr comment_79589 Night Vale introduced me to Satellite High too. I enjoy blasting their The Bus Is Late (Waiting for the Bus) track. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.