July 27, 201313 yr comment_78896 Taming a Cop Car Group Car Dodging Boats, they're Safe, Right? Report
July 27, 201313 yr Author comment_78897 A Helicopter, it has to be safe up here. It's Even Safer with MrsBadExample Manning the Guns. MrsBadExample experiencing the awesome Bridge Easter Egg Report
July 27, 201313 yr comment_78901 So, Dat made some edits to the mod we used last night. In short -- it is WAYYY BETTER!! Report
July 28, 201313 yr Author comment_78913 Rusty Vigero - Now the tank for Carmageddon! So, I think I'm satisfied with the mod now. You can download it here: GTACarmageddon Report
July 28, 201313 yr comment_78917 Rust Bucket is so awesome, especially with Carmegeddon on. lol Report
July 30, 201313 yr comment_78921 Been playing with the object editor in the GTA IV trainer. Think I invented an easy ladder to get to places you can't normally. Aspect ratio is all kinds of fucked up. Just ignore it. lol Report
July 30, 201313 yr comment_78925 Don't let Kev and I know how to do spam commands in games, apparently. Watch live video from Mrs.BadExample on TwitchTV Report
July 30, 201313 yr Author comment_78931 lol. I feel like I was listening to people speaking some crazy language. btw, MrsBE is way better at dodging traffic than Kevin apparently. Report
July 31, 201313 yr comment_78951 Just now saw this. Didn't know you had clipped it. lolhttp://www.twitch.tv/mrsbadexample/c/2660483 Report
August 1, 201313 yr Author comment_78963 This was fantastic. Proof of PK trolling. He is king of friendly trolls. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.