Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Epicness Tonight

Featured Replies

GG and Pip will be co-op'ing and streaming R.I.P.D. (the game) on our Twitch channel tonight.

 

Why would they do that? So happy you asked me that!

 

Pip was doing another one of his random giveaways last weekend, and a few of the winners allowed me to pick a game from Steam as their prizes. Sedington got Under the Ocean, my bud Chopper got Alice: Madness Returns, and GG walked away with the grand prize. haha

 

It wasn't really a troll. I floated the idea to Pip secretly, he looked at the game and noticed it had a two-pack and decided it'd be fun to co-op and stream. Also, GG loves third person shooters.

 

I think you guys should stop by and witness the spectacle if you're awake at the time. Should be around 9 PM PST.

 

http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide

 

wab4vXV.png

 

Shooting assembly line workers in an automotive factory is good, clean fun.

I just fired it up to make sure it runs etc, seems to work. Strange thing is I don't think it is single player at all. There is not campaign or single player option, just quick match, or custom match  and options which I find strange. All I know is I want to play as Ryan Reynolds and I really hope he takes his shirt off at some point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.