July 24, 201313 yr comment_78822 I WOKE UP MENTALLY SINGING THIS SONG. seething hatred in my eyes Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78823 Not clicking! You will not put that song into my head. Also, I only brought up Bon Jovi because it came on my radio in GTA IV. lol Report
July 24, 201313 yr Author comment_78824 Bon Jovi is a curse, you always get it stuck in your head. You should know this. Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78825 This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. My name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith... Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78826 And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YEEEEY YEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YEEEEEEEY", I said, "HEY, what's going on!?" Report
July 24, 201313 yr Author comment_78828 I SAID HEEEEEY YEEEEYAHHY HYYEAAAAH LIIIIIVIN' ON A PRAAAAAYER Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78834 I hate that Bon Jovi song now. I think it's because everyone wanted to play it back in the Rock Band days. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.