July 24, 201313 yr comment_78796 Just recently I've started to notice a whole bunch of ads and stuff on our forums page. Something from Toparcadehits? Anyone else see or notice any ads? I'm even using adblock, it's weird. Report
July 24, 201313 yr Author comment_78797 n/m For some reason my firefox had a couple strange add-ons (top arcade hits being one of them) that I never installed. Just tried to get rid of em all and it cleared things up. Also, running scans for spyware and stuff turns up nothing. Odd Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78799 I had the same issue. Those addons are usually thrown in with other addons so they get installed and not noticed. Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78812 Had me scared when I read the first post. No ads and never will be anything like that. Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78816 It's from all your porn watching, chris.You make it sound wrong and dirty Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.