Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

1h30mins.... 5 game shops later.....

Featured Replies

..... finally found 1 copy of Saints Row 3.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

.. I know I'm kinda .. few years late?. ... but no regret.... fun as hell.

I still like SR3. I do agree it could of been better. It was fun but they just needed more of everything. You will see what I mean later on. It is however, a game I never sold cause I can just jump in and out. Running around the city is fun. The weapons were good along with how you can easily jump in and out of cars.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.