July 12, 201313 yr comment_78432 Don't sleep on this title! If you like RPG/JRPG this should be amazing. Comes out on Tuesday, July 16th 2013! Next week! Wish I had the money to go buy the olds systems and play the previous games and the Persona spin-off series. If you already own Fire Emblem and register it and this game on club.nintendo.com you will get $30 eCredit back to use towards any other game on the digital store. My other thread has more details. Report
July 20, 201313 yr comment_78657 Doesn't look like a bad game. I haven't owned a handheld in a long time. Not unless you count my phone. Report
July 25, 201313 yr Author comment_78863 Doesn't look like a bad game. I haven't owned a handheld in a long time. Not unless you count my phone. This game is awesome! Its pretty tough too. It pulls no punches. Just when you think your getting tough the game humbles you lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.