Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

3DS - get $30 eShop credit when you...

Featured Replies

...Register SMT IV and Fire Emblem!

 

Good news! Shin Megami Tensei 4 is coming out next week. I have become a fan of this rather quickly with titles like Devil Survivor that I talked about before. Gonna be a great game! 

 

I already have Fire Emblem so I am looking forward to the free e-cash!

 

Shin Megami Tensei 4 Review:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-shin-megami-tensei-iv-257718.phtml

 

Offer Details - article

http://www.destructoid.com/register-smt-iv-and-fire-emblem-and-get-30-eshop-credit-257780.phtml

 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.