Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide Presents - Twitch Multi Streaming

Featured Replies

I revamped the old live page into a multiple stream page.  You can watch up to four streams from Twitch.tv on it. They will automatically size with the browser window, the chat can pop out, and the multiple streams can be linked to directly.

 

https://live.gamercide.org

 

 

Example:

Quad Stream

 

Enjoy!

  • Author
I won't be around tonight. I pulled three late nights between playing Cube World and getting the live page revamped. I think about 12 hours of sleep total since Sunday night. I should be in bed now, but I'm out drinking with my wife.

Thanks guys. Oh and I blame PK(!PK) I tried like hell to get to PK in game last night, but he had already ran off into never land with Kevin.
  • 3 years later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.