July 10, 201313 yr comment_78297 I revamped the old live page into a multiple stream page. You can watch up to four streams from Twitch.tv on it. They will automatically size with the browser window, the chat can pop out, and the multiple streams can be linked to directly. https://live.gamercide.org Example: Quad Stream Enjoy! Report
July 10, 201313 yr Author comment_78310 Thanks guys. Can someone check the example in Chrome. Do the videos stay two wide when the window is resized? Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_78318 Downloading Chrome to test it for you. Then promptly uninstalling. =] Report
July 10, 201313 yr Author comment_78322 Thanks. I thought I had tested it. I keep those three installed just for testing. Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_78332 Dat's a mad man when he has something in mind. He even gave up a whole night's worth of Cube World to finish that quad stream feature. To put this into perspective -- I have legendary warrior gear for his character and he finished this instead. LEGENDARY! lol Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_78334 Pip and I found a perfect +4 spot for legendaries. We just need Dat and company to log on when we're there. Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_78337 I finally got an account created, just need to buy the gd thing. Kick ass job, Dat! Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_78339 You could probably be playing right now, Fap. Store was up late night and someone was around to buy it for you. =p Report
July 11, 201313 yr Author comment_78359 I won't be around tonight. I pulled three late nights between playing Cube World and getting the live page revamped. I think about 12 hours of sleep total since Sunday night. I should be in bed now, but I'm out drinking with my wife. Thanks guys. Oh and I blame PK(!PK) I tried like hell to get to PK in game last night, but he had already ran off into never land with Kevin. Report
October 23, 20169 yr Author comment_90444 To revive a dead horse. This finally quit working sometime recently. I updated it to work the the HTML5 embeds, and went ahead and added SSL for good measure. Working fine again. https://live.gamercide.org Report
October 24, 20169 yr comment_90445 This is really cool. Now all we need to do is coordinate a 4 character screenplay and have Ms. B do her voices again Report
October 24, 20169 yr Author comment_90446 Omg. This would be awesome. MrsBE streaming and narrating. Two others role playing and lip reading the lines. Report
November 3, 20169 yr comment_90486 Tell me what to do and when to be there and I will show up with obnoxious voices Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now