July 9, 201313 yr comment_78262 Wow I had my doubts cause as you know I did not like GTAIV too much. In fact I hated it for many reasons lol. This game however looks pretty good from this new gameplay vid. I didn't really care for the three characters they announced and still don't but they could grow on me. This game looks like it has so much cool stuff to do it could be hard to pass up. We will see. If it wasn't for the open world and all the stuff to do I would not be interested so much. This video at the link below looks brighter and cleaner than the Youtube one for some reason:http://www.gamespot.com/grand-theft-auto-v/videos/grand-theft-auto-v-first-official-gameplay-6411190/?tag=Topslot%3BSlot1 Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_78263 Too bad no PC version has been announced. Not sure why they wouldn't. Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_78265 So what exactly is the plan for everyone? I will be getting this for 360 since it won't be coming to PC. I know most of us switched to PC but I can't wait on a PC port. Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_78267 Going 360 for sure simply because I don't have a great PC right now for gaming. Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_78268 Anyone else? Fire up those 360s for one last epic ride? Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_78274 Dude PC could be awhile! Load up that 360 for one last ride! Ride it so hard it gets RROD! Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_78275 In other news: Rockstar hiring to bring "latest titles" to PC http://www.gamespot.com/news/rockstar-hiring-to-bring-latest-titles-to-pc-6411194 Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_78281 Naw. Not paying $60 + LIVE to play one game. I don't blame you. If we could find some free codes around would that change your mind haha? We need you in the GTA world man! Wish I had a PC already and wish this game was announced for said PC. All in due time! Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_78291 I still wouldn't. My 360 is inside my house in the living room (roomie uses it for Netflix). All my game related stuff is in my man cave (garage). It'd be a hassle for me to wrestle the TV away whenever we all decided to play. Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_78292 You could just pay the monthly fee, like 7 dollars a month until your done and you use to get the tv it all the time. Just fucking do it, I do all the shit you want me to all the time. Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_78296 I'm done with Xbox. Not trying to upset anyone. Just the way it is. I'm not looking back. Report
July 10, 201313 yr Author comment_78313 I'm done with Xbox. Not trying to upset anyone. Just the way it is. I'm not looking back. Oh no you done pissed me off!! Just kidding man! I totally respect your decision. I am done with Xbox too but it is all I got until that new PC gets launched. Its gonna happen just gotta get the money together lol. Too many expenses lately. Having kids is expensive >< Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78352 Oh no you done pissed me off!! Just kidding man! I totally respect your decision. I am done with Xbox too but it is all I got until that new PC gets launched. Its gonna happen just gotta get the money together lol. Too many expenses lately. Having kids is expensive ><You can always finance a computer and just pay small monthly payments. Report
July 20, 201313 yr comment_78652 I'm on the fence. It's possible I'll grab this to play single player on Xbox, but I'm not renewing Live. I do have a few 24 hour codes I can use, but it's still a very unlikely choice. Report
July 22, 201313 yr Author comment_78758 You can always finance a computer and just pay small monthly payments.I am done financing shit haha. Too many bills as is. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.