July 9, 201313 yr comment_78251 http://youtu.be/OSmlrPcXumc http://store.steampowered.com/app/227680/ Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_78252 Looks pretty neat, I'd play it. It looks like playing forge mode in Halo, but much more advanced. Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_78255 It's been on my wish list a while. I want it to get further along though. They just released the procedural terrain patch. It's really resource intensive right now. Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_78264 Picked it up while it was on sale the other day, and yeah, it's still really early. Messed around in the fort defense mode, but not super playable yet(they took out procedurally generated guns for now to improve them so just 1 default gun to craft, and turrets seem to ignore if they are shooting at you, a structure, or the thing you have to defend, ending in instant death/mission fail). Definitely has potential. I hope they keep the kinda goofy physics in, its fine to jump up into the air and then push yourself with the machine gun. For the most part it actually runs pretty decently on my GTX560 at 1920 x 1080 on the highest setting, though when it rains the framerate drops like a rock. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78706 I picked up the deluxe founders edition on sale (was only like $34). I have an extra copy of the founders package to give away. Messed around with it for awhile. How do you dig? From reading the forums it seems you can, but I've tried everything it seems like. Looks like it will be a fun game when it finally starts improving since it's only Alpha, and this is the "minecrafty" type game I think I would enjoy. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78712 I'm pretty sure that you can't dig right now. Don't know if it's a feature they took out or haven't implemented yet. My brother and I couldn't manage to do it, but I could be wrong. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78713 Yeah, sounds like digging isn't in yet(was possibly taken out for now). I know the procedural guns were removed to be worked on. Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_78749 Yeah it's strange, plus the "menus" that they show in the manual look nothing like the ones in game lol. Game has potential though. I was building a tower into space and got really frigging way up there before I lept off. Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_78750 Also, is there no way to mine for more Stone/Metal/Iron at the moment? All I can seem to get is more lumber by making a gun and shooting down trees. Just curious. Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_78764 I thought the random air drops were the only way, but I really don't know. Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_78774 Damn..... just thought i would ask. I'm sure they will implement a way to mine for those sometime or other. I'm going to try to build the sky tower tonight though I think. I opened up my port 7100 so I can make a server (I'm pretty sure anyways) Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.