July 8, 201313 yr comment_78219 Ryan Davis passed away on July 3rd. He was 34. Obviously we’re all stunned over here. Ryan was a good friend to all of us. It’s odd to remember that, for someone who could be so acerbic at times, and despite knowing him for almost a decade, I honestly don’t recall ever actually being mad at him. He had an unconventional type of kindness that expressed itself more strongly the longer one knew him, and despite his teasing nature, he always managed to make his close friends feel loved when his attention turned towards you. Many of you know that Ryan was recently married. In the face of this awfulness, many of us will at least always remember him as we last saw him: outrageously, uproariously happy, looking forward to his next adventure with the biggest grin his face could hold. Read onhttp://www.giantbomb.com/articles/ryan-davis-1979-2013/1100-4685/ Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78221 Oh man, that is rough. I've been listing to the bombcast for a couple years now and its not like I personally know any of them but....man. Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78223 Sad news. I saw this earlier on the site but the article would not load for some reason. Hard to believe and he was only 34..... Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78230 Have no idea who he was, but hate to hear of anyone passing early. I wish his family the best. Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_78241 Seriously sucks. I met him and Jeff at E3 a few years ago, they were both really busy, but took they time to say hi and shake my hand when I went fanboy on them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.