July 5, 201313 yr comment_78095 So, I'm super excited about this game. Probably not many on here who will be, but I thought I'd put it out there. It's not releasing for a while yet, but it a space sim in the likes of Freelancer and Wing Commander. It's going to have a persistant world, with the ability to have private servers. https://robertsspaceindustries.com Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78101 Haha.... I've been a Rear Admiral for awhile now. I definitely support games like this. I miss FreeLancer. Report
July 5, 201313 yr Author comment_78102 Yeah. I've been signed up for a bit too. Recently traded around some packages though. Have the Real Admiral and the Freelancer, and the starter ship I think. lol, better be a good game. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78104 Its Chris Roberts....... If I could say one thing, I TRUST THIS MAN. More than Double Fine. I'm stoked about ShadowRun also which I heavily kickstarted. But seriously, Chris Roberts is fucking visionary. Report
July 7, 201313 yr comment_78150 Really wanting the freelancer edition, but for two things.1. Im not really sure id even be able to run the game.2. There are lifetime insurance on some ships, but it doesnt say if the preorders come with it. Report
July 7, 201313 yr Author comment_78151 It will specifically say in the package if lifetime insurance is included. At this moment, it's saying the digital Freelancer edition does, but I think the current promotion ends soon. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/130-digital-freelancer-lti Report
July 7, 201313 yr comment_78152 If I read it correctly it says nov something. Know anything about reqs for running it? I couldnt find anything. Report
July 7, 201313 yr Author comment_78153 I believe they may be a bit high. It's going to run on the Crysis 3 engine, but I'm not sure how scalable it is. Report
July 7, 201313 yr Author comment_78155 Got plenty of time. I think it doesn't fully release until Late 2014. Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78170 Sucks we have to wait so long for it to come out. I want it now! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.