Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Camping again.

Featured Replies

The usual place, The Golden Anchor Boat Club in Tracy, CA.  I'll be gone tomorrow through Sunday, but now I do have a smartphone so I'll pop into the forums sporadically.  Heck, I even have mumble set up on the thing so I could say "hi" there too.  It'll be a relaxing weekend and we'll be taking my 8 year old cousin (I'm sure she'll have fun there).  Just letting you guys know I'll be sort of out for a couple days.

  • Author

It's the same camp site I always go to, with watered grass, power poles you can plug your trailers into, and bathrooms.  I'll still have a little bit of tech, we don't really "rough it" when we go camping lol.  I wasn't going to bring games or anything but my dad said I should since the young one will be there, at least for in the tent at night.  So glowing tent as per usual lol.  During the day I'm more or less "unplugged" though.  Or at least just trying not to spontaneously combust in the heat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.