June 30, 201313 yr comment_77884 http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/ This is hard to walk away from, once you've started to unlock things. You have been warned. Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_77888 OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU SHOW THIS TO ME i shall create a metropolis Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_77890 I played it on my phone at work on my lunch hour. It warned me not to but I did anyways. I think it worked about as intended, though I couldn't see the prices of things before building or buying them. Now I am sad that my budding text imagination village is stuck on my phone and can't synchronize with my computer. Great things from small beginnings really summarizes this game, I think. Pretty addicting, thanks for sharing, PK. Report
July 1, 201313 yr Author comment_77891 After you upgrade enough, you get to actually play as a character and navigate and fight. Such a neat game! Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_77893 I KNOW AND I HATE YOU I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS FOR HOURS ajhdjkadkashdjkahdjka Report
July 1, 201313 yr Author comment_77906 http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/ This is hard to walk away from, once you've started to unlock things. You have been warned. Haha =p Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_77909 Do you realize what you've done? I've gotten absolutely NO WORK done today here. /facepalm I admit I didn't believe the disclaimer. Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_77911 Do you realize what you've done? I've gotten absolutely NO WORK done today here. /facepalm I admit I didn't believe the disclaimer. Same here lol! Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_77913 Ooooo, I have a spaceship. Im afraid to quit though. If I load it up from this same work PC tomorrow will I have the same stuff? Report
July 1, 201313 yr Author comment_77914 All stored in cookies I'm assuming. I bookmarked the page and I'm able to continue. Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_77915 All stored in cookies I'm assuming. I bookmarked the page and I'm able to continue. Works for me too. I had to close my browser at work and later on it was still there. Report
July 1, 201313 yr comment_77916 Well I was doing it at work, and in private mode on IE (trying to NOT having cookies/etc for corporate PC), so I left it running all night haha. But yeah, I have a spaceship and I'm afraid to blast off without going to try to find more alloy. Report
July 2, 201313 yr comment_77918 I....I lost it... someone cleared out the comps everything...I LOST IT ALL. EVEN STEVE AND MARIA THE BUILDER. Im so sad. Report
July 2, 201313 yr comment_77929 I think I died in space. Not sure. I lifted off, did some mini-game (had 6 hull) and I'm not sure if I "won" or not. I was close to dying afaik from getting hit too much, but suddenly the "ship" drifted towards the middle of the screen and the screen eventually faded... .....and the game completely restart! Not doing all that again! hahaha Report
July 3, 201313 yr comment_77970 I thought the same, there's no way I can get addicted to a text based game. 1AM I have to get up for an auction at 5AM. What am I doing? Playing a fucking text adventure game! Damn you PK! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.