Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

Featured Replies

So I started reading the seven comic series, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac a few days ago.  I just finished reading the fifth one, though there are a couple spin offs featuring different characters.  It was created by Jhonen Vasquez, the creator of Invader Zim (which I've never seen much of but would like to check out, also due to it's titular character voicing a character in the Destroy All Humans games). I'd describe it as darkly humorous.  It gets kind of messed up at some points but there's always an underlying irony of sorts.

 

twvo.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_the_Homicidal_Maniac

 

Has anyone else ever read this series?

I just picked up the trade....once i finish my mind mgt book 1 & mind the gap tpb this is next

  • Author

Okay, Squee is just as awesome.  I was laughing at the part where Squee was like "Hurry up, pee!  The dooky blood is after me!", and also at the part with the two uber gender role stereotyped comic book heroes.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

And so was I Feel Sick.  I even went on to read The Bad Art Collection, Everything Can Be Beaten, and Jellyfist.  Much of it is very oddball (which I like), but now I've read and can recommend pretty much all of Jhonen Vasquez' main works.  Except maybe The Bad Art Collection, he made that crappy on purpose though lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.