June 24, 201313 yr comment_77682 I'm about to go on an internet rampage, just watch me. I will destroy this little shitbag. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77683 I just fucking wasted like 8 minutes of my life watching this douchebag. Totally off the mark. Report
June 24, 201313 yr Author comment_77684 Twitter is a hot mess with my rage right now. I'm actually pissed off, like, red in the face pissed off. I haven't been this mad in a while over this sort of thing, not sure why he's eliciting this response. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77685 I submit the following to you in order to attempt to ease your inner hulk for the moment. He's still a tool though Report
June 25, 201313 yr comment_77691 Twitter is a hot mess with my rage right now. I'm actually pissed off, like, red in the face pissed off. I haven't been this mad in a while over this sort of thing, not sure why he's eliciting this response. ^ She's not joking, she went after him and it's awesome. Report
June 25, 201313 yr comment_77693 I think he did it for attention for his own YT channel. Dude got smoked up, thought he had a brilliant idea and stupidly went with it. Report
June 25, 201313 yr comment_77695 Millions of Teenage boys and older play noting but Call of Duty or Call of Duty Clones, I still think those people are gamers. They think they are gamers. How the hell does that make you not a gamer. Report
June 25, 201313 yr Author comment_77698 Because they don't have tits and ovaries. It excludes them. As women, we have to have a plethora of games under our belts, as well as years of gaming to actually classify ourselves as gamers, whereas guys can shit on a controller and are qualified. Honestly, it's fucking stupid. A kid can pick up a controller, play a game, be hooker, and is in my eyes - a gamer. It's a love for what you do, not the genre of game you play. People are assholes. Normally sexism in this particular industry pisses me off but I can blaze past it, but it's just been kicking me in the face lately. Report
June 25, 201313 yr comment_77710 Yeah, I really don't get how you could say who is or isn't a "gamer" because they play a certain style of game. Or how you could call someone who only plays Call of Duty and sports type games "casual". Elitism is all it is. Somehow people are threatened by the newcomers or something? I don't know lol, but his argument is pretty damn ridiculous. Plus, him aiming it at females is moot, when there are just as many male gamers who play the same limited range of games. I'd say a casual gamer is someone who only puts a limited amount of time in games or plays very few games, whereas a hardcore gamer is someone who plays a lot of games or puts a significant amount of time into gaming on a very regular basis. That's about it. Arguing about who is or isn't hardcore, or how much more hardcore you are, is just stupid. "Oh good, you have more free time than me, congratulations." Now that I have a job, and an exercise routine when I get home, I sometimes only put like 2 or 3 hours tops in a game on an average night, or don't play anything at all. Does that somehow make me casual now? Or should I even care? I'm still having fun so, whatever. Report
June 25, 201313 yr comment_77730 Like PK, I think he did it to get hits on his Youtube account. You don't post two videos like that and not know what is going to happen. Report
June 25, 201313 yr Author comment_77735 His response, hilariously, is to myself and a friend named Xanadu Rocketship who tore him a new asshole. I love how he tries to say he was "defending my honour". What the fuck, dude. No you weren't, you were busy slut-shaming and being a sanctimonious little prick. He's a fucking moron, and people like him need to burn. He helps spread the bullshit you see in youtube comments. Report
June 25, 201313 yr Author comment_77739 I honestly don't see what the rage is all about.I dunno, I don't like being called a cockthirsty slut. Report
June 25, 201313 yr comment_77747 Well whatever he did worked. He jumped almost 5k subs since yesterday. Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_77749 I dunno, I don't like being called a cockthirsty slut.I don't think what he's talking about applies to you.From watching it I think he's talking about the girls who literally just game for the attention. The girls who have cams that take up 75% of their stream and maybe a wittle bit of a game. Who feel it's necessary to bring up the fact that their a girl soley for the attention it gets them.I wasn't offended in the slightest,. Report
June 26, 201313 yr Author comment_77754 Because of assholes like him, people think it's okay to come into MY stream and trash other girls. I don't play that way. Girls who show a little cleavage, or girls who look pretty for a stream are being called sluts. People who play CoD or one type of game are being called "not gamers". And what's more disgusting is watching all the fuckwit girls jumping onto the bandwagon, so desperate to be part of the boy's club that they're shittalking other girls and being all "Well I'M different tee heeeee!" when in reality I'm sure these particular guys think the same fucking thing about any girl they watch. So yes, I'm offended. I'm offended that this little pinheaded prick thinks he can pass judgement on another streamer because of the amount of cam face or boob she shows. Fuck that. Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_77766 If there's one thing I've learned from gaming, it's girls have got to have a thick skin. People like him won't ever cease to exist. Report
June 26, 201313 yr Author comment_77767 You know what I've learned? I've learned that girls need to stop putting up with this shit and just taking it up the ass like we have been, and finally speaking out and saying enough is enough. Because having "thick skin" has shown that it's ok to treat us like we've been treated. I'm sick of it. If you wanna be passive about it, that's your deal - but I don't want my daughter, or my niece, to pick up a video game and be sexually harassed by shitheads across the internet, or have to be like me and file a fucking restraining order on a guy from World of Fucking Warcraft who stalks her threatening to rape her. Or maybe I should just encourage future generations to "get over it" i dunno Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_77772 It's just like racism or any other hate there is.It's not gonna end. ever. Sure you can raise hell with the people who throw it your way, but do you honestly believe they'll change their ways? Doubt it. We'll never see eye to eye on this, and that's fine. You raise your hell with people who wrong you, and I'll just ignore them.Also, people who behave like this, especially on the internet (behind their anonymity) are doing it SOLELY for the reactions it will provide them.It's trolling. Report
June 27, 201313 yr Author comment_77778 When you actually work in an industry that's male dominated (tech / video game / etc) which I'm not sure if you have or not, you tend to change your opinions on it. I've been in the tech industry now for about 5 years, and it's definitely made me change from "eh it's OK" to "go fuck yourself". But hey, if you're chill with racism and sexism, that's your bit. More power to you. I just know I'm not, and I don't want to see future generations putting up with as much bullshit as I have. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.