June 24, 201313 yr comment_77658 All of it.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/urizenus-sklar/barrett-brown-vs-the-priv_b_3487161.html Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77661 The government ruled by corporations. So it really is happening. Report
June 24, 201313 yr Author comment_77663 And if you piss off that corporation, they'll get info about you from the FBI. This is shitty. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77666 Son of a fucking bitch. You know, I'm always pissed off about this shit in the back of my mind, but then it just gets worse. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77677 http://images2.americanprogress.org/ThinkProgress/ProposalForTheChamber.pdf Wag the Dog indeed..... the tail is in motion. This is just one of THEMIS's documents, specifically regarding those who oppose the Chamber of Commerce, and their plans to discredit, defame and shame all of their opponents by shady tactics, disinformation and false personae. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77678 Shitty doesn't begin to describe. This is down right criminal. Oppression at its finest. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77679 Shitty doesn't begin to describe. This is down right criminal. Oppression at its finest. It's not just oppression, it's downright PSYOPS on the WHOLE FUCKING POPULATION. And it's working. We're a nation of sheeple, constantly caught up in celebrity news and hollywood/music bullshit that most are too dumb to notice. And when they (like THEMIS, HB Gary, Palantir, etc) DO break the news (which we're beginning to notice is completely fabricated bullshit fake news) people are all like "OH IT MUST BE TRUE!". I'm so irate right now I could scream. I've been preaching this crap for years and no one listens to me. Even my co-worker told me to go "put my tin foil hat on" today and i wanted to slap her and shake her. It's so frustrating. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77680 The government ruled by corporations. So it really is happening. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligarchy#Corporate_oligarchy I've been saying since the mid 90's when I was a young teen that this exists already in the US Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77690 Crazy stuff. Unreal almost. All the worst things that were in movies are actually true. We live in times where what was once fiction is now becoming reality. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.