Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Since I'm in love with myself

Featured Replies

Can someone highlight my latest Dead Space video for me plz? I can't edit videos for some reason.

 

Minion apparently almost peed himself laughing around 55:14 - 55:55

 

IT MADE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF. So would you kindly?

  • Author

Twitch is pissing me off. I'm trying to make a clip, since I can again, but instead of the 4 minute clip, it keeps going to 23 minutes for whatever reason. Can someone delete the latest clip I made?

 

I wanted freaking 2:56:40 - 3:01:30. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AGAIN.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.