Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

HAI GAIZ ADVICE PLIS

Featured Replies

So, you are men. The manliest of men. Men so manly that even other men are boys.

Oh yes,

 

I need some suggestions for  gift.  I need input on shaving shit. Like after shave, lotions or whatever the fuck it is you men use to keep your faces baby butt smooth


dermodex1.jpg

I just use a straight edge and a leather strap... JK, I like the AXE mens sprays and soaps/shaving stuff. For shaving I have a 3 or 4 blade gillette razor and a clipper/trimmer for my beard. I dont like an electric one for everyday shaving, and if all else fails cash always works for a gift.

Manliest of men....yukon pete... im not an expert since i have to only shave every 2 weeks. But the gillette 5 blade that vibes is good and axe gel.....

Lol, just saw what my phone auto correct came up with,lol.

Just been using water and a razor since I started shaving. I go against the grain then to the left, gives me a nice clean manly shave. Just have to be careful and use cold water, hot water gets the metal hot and its too easy to cut yourself. I usually do it after a nice steamy shower too, it opens the pores for a cleaner cut.

I use never hitting puberty to keep my face baby butt soft. 

I got this as an xmas gift a few years back from my sis and bro in-law

http://www.kiehls.com/Mens-Starter-Kit/10010,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=mens-shave

 

 

Ever since, I've been ordering their Facial Fuel for after shaving. My neck is super sensitive and prone to bumps. If I use this after shaving, I don't get them. It's pricy. Just a warning.

 

*edit* Their soaps are awesome as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.