Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

MMO Mouse (Just for WoW)

Featured Replies

I can't find one for Jason that is compatible with Windows 8 which is what we have.  I checked out the Razor ones and the licensed Wow mouses but they are for Windows 7 and below.  Suggestions or does it even matter?

It might not matter. I have 8 on my kid's laptop and haven't had any compatibility issues with any devices. I had a Razer Nostromo for a few days on it. I'll hit up Razer on twitter and see if they can give some insight.

  • Author

Thanks :)  I wanted to get him a Razor for Father's Day for one of his presents from the boys so this is good news.  He doesn't like using my hot pink mouse that glows neon pink, lol.  So I think he deserves a big boy gaming mouse.

  • Author

That's the mouse I was going to get him!  I just don't want to make the purchase without knowing if it works, but I think I'm going to get it anyway while I'm out tomorrow.

 

He played WoW for about a year as a paladin and wasn't happy with his character.  So now he is a warrior and is much happier :)  I don't play, because you should see me try to play anything on the PC.  I can't click and use the keys at the same time.  It's like a bad blonde joke.  Simple games are okay though that don't require the usage of both, lol.

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.