June 13, 201313 yr comment_77315 Sony confirmed today via twitter that Psplus on PS4 will also have instant collection starting with drive club on day 1. Report
June 13, 201313 yr comment_77319 I bought PS+ yesterday. Already downloaded 5 free games. Pretty damn cool. Report
June 13, 201313 yr Author comment_77321 I always dl everything, even vita stuff when I dont own one yet, because you get the rights to it evenif deleted. That way I can just dl and play when I want them, or not... but I still get that option. If you let it roll off before you download, you have to pay for it like everyone else. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78004 I have PS+ . Also have another growing collection of games I haven't played. They are all good game, but I just have to find the time to play them. It's pretty awesome you can play them as long as you leave them on your HD and stay a member. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78029 I had a question on the PS+ functionality. Is the collection avaliable for DL at anytime as long as your a member or are they doing it like Xbox where you only get 2 weeks to DL and if you don't then your SOL. I am sure the collection of downloadable titles will change or go away kinad how Netflix does it. Report
July 5, 201313 yr Author comment_78034 They do fall off, as long as you download once, you keep them on your account as long as your active. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78050 There is a limited time to grab the PS+ title. I think it's 1 month, but I'm not sure. Report
July 6, 201313 yr Author comment_78119 It varies, some are even 1 week. Most last a couple months though. Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78216 Ok thanks, that is what I figured. Almost forgot I asked this question lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.