June 12, 201313 yr comment_77290 http://uk.gamespot.com/features/dead-rising-3-reaches-for-the-call-of-duty-crowd-6409900/- "appeal to the Call of Duty" fan- Time limit is now only in a seperate "Nightmare mode"- Gritty, serious tone- Awesome kinect additions like waving your arms like a madman to get a zombie off you- Use your phone or tablet to call in airtrikes and locate items on the map"Hey, did you like Dead Rising 1 or 2? Well fuck you lets take all the interesting things out and make it more like CoD" is what i'm hearing. Capcom learned nothing from RE6. Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_77296 lol @ appealing the the call of duty fans. Wow. For real. It's like the EXACT FUCKING THING they did to ruin the RE series. Report
June 12, 201313 yr Author comment_77297 I mean, I didn't even hate RE6, i thought it was fine, it had its problems but....COME ON CAPCOM. Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_77301 But... ...can I still dress him up like a woman with a purple dinosaur head? Because that's how I spent the entire game. This, to me, is Dead Rising. Not this serious gritty crap. Dead Rising is having cutscenes on with the moosehead. Dead Rising is closeups of Chuck in the banana hammock. Dead Rising is Frank West dual wielding chainsaws while wearing a ladies hat. y u do this to me Report
June 12, 201313 yr Author comment_77304 Well, at the very least they have confirmed the banana hammock will return but....still super skeptical. Also, how could they not go for Frank and Chuck duo game? Did they forget about the small downloadable one they did after DR2? Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_77305 It's just the overall tone of the game. While there were serious bits, the game - as a whole - wasn't terribly serious. Half the people you saved were complete morons, and the psychopath battles were balls crazy. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78001 I never could get into these game, and I don't think the changes will make a difference. The others did come off as slapstick to me though. I don't see how making it more serious is going to draw anyone in. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.