June 11, 201313 yr comment_77240 - $400- No Online Checks, no used games restrictions at all- PS+ carries over, first year includes drive club for PS4- FF13 versus is now FF15 for the PS4- Kingdom Hearts 3 is now in development- The Order, new game from sony santa monica, looks steampunkish with werewolves(?)- Lots of Indie game support(Don't Starve, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Transistor, among lots of others)- Mad Max, fromt he just cause 2 devs(multiplatform)- Exclusive Watch Dogs, Destiny, and Batman Arkham Origins content- Drive Club, Killzone Shadowfall, Knack are all PS4 launch titles- The Walking Dead from telltale coming to the vita, new episode 400 days announced as well- The Elder Scrolls online with exclusive PS4 betaReally, sony counterred every bad thing about the xbox one here. Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_77242 Pre-order your PS4 here! http://www.xboxdone.com <--- Faperture's link. It's good and helps him out while costing you nothing extra! Report
June 11, 201313 yr Author comment_77245 I thought I was gonna go PC only but damn if i'm having a hard time not preordering! Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_77246 When I get the money, I'm preordering this. Xbox One is dead on arrival. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.