June 8, 201313 yr comment_77145 http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2388656 Nothing’s gonna ever keep Mrs BE down. Report
June 8, 201313 yr Author comment_77146 http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2388677 That head wiggle at the end. haha Report
June 8, 201313 yr comment_77150 lawl. The game's finally picking up and giving me some half-decent jumpscares. Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_77634 What was that thing in the first video? lol, got to agree with PK on the head wiggle. I think that was the victory dance. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_77670 The first thing was a boss called the Leviathan that took over the hydroponics section of the ship and was poisoning the air supply. It had huge tentacles that smashed you around and then the center bit spewed out explosive bits at you that you had to fling back / shoot to kill it. I watched someone else fight it, and realized AFTER the fact I was in a zero-G environment, and could have been jumping to avoid tentacles, but oh well. It was way harder than this boss fight, which took all of four minutes, and it was the final friggin' boss. http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2458841 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.