Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey! Minion was in one of the gayest music videos ever!

Featured Replies

Check it out! The song is awful!

 

 

 

That's him @1:15, and again at @1:43 (he's the one with the sad panda helmet that dies randomly)

 

YEEEEEEEEEEAH!

 

disclaimer: He had no creative input with this video. He just showed up, wore armour, and swung a sword.

I just skipped to the appropriate times. hahaha

 

I hate the song anyway. I wasn't gonna sit through more than I needed to.

  • Author

The song is awful even when it's NOT a cover. I mean, talk about some insightful lyrics.

It cracks me up though - the kid credited everyone in his video, except Minion and his guild. It was just "Knights: Rick Farthing" with no FB page or anything. Good job.

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.